Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Alligator Cafe


Probably about few months ago Dallas Observer released their annual Best of the Best issue. At that time I was looking for a place that was selling Cajun food. After browsing that issue of the Observer I stumbled across the Alligator Cafe. This place offers Cajun food that is quick & tasty. I was looking at the menu and I was so undecided on what I wanted. Finally, I decided to order some catfish nuggets and a small order of red beans & rice. The nuggets was a nicely golden brown and came with a delicious tartar sauce that complimented the nuggets very well. Next I tasted a popular Louisiana tradition, red beans & rice. The flavor of the beans was so pleasing that the rice really wasn't needed but was enjoyed with every bite. In the near future I will be returning to try many more of these Cajun cuisines. I would recommend this place to anybody who wants great Cajun food in the Dallas area.

Info: http://www.eatgator.com/
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment