Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hattie's


One Sunday me and some friends decided to have a nice dinner at Hattie's located in the Bishop Arts District. One of my friends was familiar with the menu so we followed her lead. First they started us off with the daily choice of bread which was sourdough bread. So for the appetizer I ordered the fried green tomatoes served with buttermilk ranch dressing. It was real tasty starter. For the man course I ordered the pecan crusted catfish which side dishes include mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables. The fish was awesome and the potatoes was great. The steam vegetables needed a little something extra to give it some pop. Overall I was very pleased with the presentation of the food and the restaurant.

Info: http://www.hatties.net

Rating: 4.5 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment