Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Steve Fields Steak and Lobster Lounge


One Friday night, Me and a friend traveled to Plano to try out Steve Fields Steak & Lobster lounge. I'm huge fun of  steak and seafood so I was excited to try this place out. .  The waiter starts you off with a nice dinner wine or other beverage. After a few minutes of looking at the menu I decided on the Fried & grilled shrimp with a side of smoked cheddar mac & cheese. My friend ordered the Stuffed Lobster Fields. It was 1.5 pound lobster stuffed with crawfish, shrimp, lobster, and mushroom with a side of steam vegetables. Both dishes was very delicious and I was very pleased with the service. Another visit is definitely in the works for me so I can try out the steaks. If you going to Steve Fields on the weekends reservations are definitely needed. The atmosphere of this place is very nice. Great place for date night. I would recommend this place to anyone in the area.

Info: http://www.stevefieldsrestaurant.com

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment