Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Burguesa Burgers


One day I was watching TV and they was talking about this place which sold burgers with a Mexican twist. So I got on the net and used my trusty friend call google and discovered Burguesa Burgers. I decided to go one day after work and try them out. I ordered Combo #1 which was La Monumental Burger, fries, and a drink. The La Monumental Burger has special creamy sauce, avocado, onion, tomato, lettuce, refried beans, crunchy tostada, ham, 2 slices of cheese & 2 all beef patties. I know that's a unique combo but this burger was good. The fries come regular or with a spicy seasoning. The place is kinda small but the service is great. I recommend this place to anybody who wants to try something new & unique.

Info: www.burguesa.com
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment