Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RAISING CANE’S


For like two years I had been hearing people talk about Raising Cane's. Being a fan of chicken tenders I knew I had to try this place out. Maybe like a couple of months ago the open a location in North Dallas that I went and tried out. First of all I said to myself these tenders better be good because I got caught in the rain. It was the Grand Opening so the place was packed. I ordered the Box Combo which includes 4 chicken tenders/fries/Texas toast/Coleslaw/cane sauce/drink. The tenders was crunchy & very juice and sauce was a perfect for them. The fries was nice and hot but I don't care to much for crinkle fries. The Texas toast was real tasty and the coleslaw was real good. Overall I truly enjoyed my meal and I planned on visiting again.

Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment