Thursday, October 28, 2010

TACO CASA




I think the first time I seen Taco Casa was in the country. Recently one of my friends told me it was a few in the area. So I took a little trip to Garland to try out this taco spot out. I ended up arriving there at the lunch time. The inside was packed and the drive-thru line was long. So I got in line and began looking at the menu to see what I wanted. I ended up ordering a chilada, a super taco, and medium tea. The chilada consists of a steamed flour tortilla filled with ground beef & refried beans, smothered in mild red sauce, cheddar cheese and topped with black olives. The super taco consists of a large crisp deep fried corn tortilla filled with ground beef, sour cream, shredded lettuce, then topped with cheddar cheese and fresh tomatoes. The chilada was good. It was more beans then beef. The super taco was good also. The lettuce and tomatoes where real fresh. The meat was seasoned real well and it had lots cheese just how I like it. The tea was actually good. If you order any super item off the menu you get a medium size tea for 49 cents. I would say my first visit to Taco Casa was pretty good but there should be more locations so I won't have to travel so far.

Rating: 4 out of 5


No comments:

Post a Comment