Monday, November 8, 2010

Mi Cocina


Last Wednesday one of my friends took me Mi Cocina for my birthday. The layout for this restaurant is very nice. The lights are dim like a club and interior design of the restaurant is very urban but classy. The only problem I had was the area we sat in, the tables was to close together. Lets get to the food. We first started off with chips & salsa. The salsa was chunky and very tasty. The chips where nothing to brag on. Next my friend ordered some guacamole to go with our chips. This was probably some of the freshest tasting guacamole I ever had. The menu had so many things I wanted tryout but I decided on getting some enchiladas. I ordered two cheese and one spinach. The sides included well seasoned rice and Coleslaw ala Mexicana. The coleslaw had a real unique taste but it was good. The enchiladas had very great taste to them and I was very please. I would love to go back so I can try other delicious eats on the menu.

Info: www.mcrowd.com/micocina.html
Rating: 4 out of 5

2 comments:

  1. Next time you go, get a Mambo Taxi to drink, and get the brisket tacos. They are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ki, I will definitely try those out. You always make good suggestions

    ReplyDelete