Sunday, December 5, 2010

Homerun Pizza



I actually stumble across this place because I got lost looking for this place. I love pizza so I'm willing to give all pizza places at least one try. Homerun pizza was offering a special of one large pizza one topping (14") for $5.99. So I ordered a large pepperoni. The customer service of the place was very friendly. My wait for my order was not that long. When I got home I tried my very first bite of the pizza and my mouth like what it was tasting. The crust was very crunchy and the toppings tasted very good. My only complain that I had was that the pizza was good but I wanted to try something different. When I say different I mean good pizza but not the same taste as the tradition pizza places like pizza hut and etc. If you like to support local own businesses I suggest you try them out.

Info: Homerun Pizza
       718 Jefferson Blvd
       Dallas, Texas 75208
       (214) 946-9761

Rating: 3 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment