Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory

One day me and one of my friends ( I call her one of my angels on earth) was talking about Red Velvet cake and stumbled across this delicious treat. It is the Ultimate Red velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. You can find this treat at Cheesecake Factory or at Sam's Club. The cheesecake consists of a red velvet cake layered with rich cream cheese frosting and garnished with white chocolate curls. When I took my first bite of this mouth watering dessert, all I could say is this thing is good. If you know me then you know I have a huge sweet tooth. This is truly a edible delight that I will purchase again!!!!

Info: www.thecheesecakefactory.com or www.samsclub.com
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment