Thursday, October 6, 2011

Kobe Steaks Japanese Restaurant


One Friday I was invited to a birthday dinner at Kobe Steaks. This was my first time going to this Benihana style restaurant. So the food is cooked right in front of you. The chef was very entertaining and prepared some great meals on this evening. First the waiter brings out a nice fresh salad while the chef is prepares the grill. On this night I ordered the Chicken & Shrimp with veggies served in a creamy wine sauce. It consisted of diced chicken breast, shrimp, veggies, and a creamy wine sauce with cheese. The dish also included some great fried rice. I must say I really enjoyed this great meal. If your a fan of hibachi style eating you will love this place.

Info: http://www.kobesteaks.net/
Rating: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment