Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pizza King


Pizza King has been in my community for many years. Its been know for good pizza and huge Texas size burgers. Recently they introduced new items to their menu and I chose to try out the wings. I ordered 10 cajun wings & fries. All the times I been to this place I never had slow service like this. The service was so slow you would have thought they was plucking the chicken in the back. So the owner decided to be nice after my long wait and give me a extra ranch. Wow big deal. Lets get to the wings. They were really nothing to brag about. They tasted more like store bought wings. I would go back to eat there but I will never get wings again.

Info: 3410 South Lancaster Rd
        Dallas, Texas
       (214) 371-546
Rating: 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment